Get ready to reach and stretch your way around the other players in this wacky party classic!
Listen to the body part and color that the referee calls out. When you hear “Left Foot… Yellow!” put your left foot on the yellow circle on the mat.
Sounds easy, but soon enough you’ll find yourself reaching around the other players to follow the ref’s directions. Don’t fall over and be the last player standing to win!
- Great test of balance and flexibility
- For 2-4 players ages 6 and up
- Challenge yourself, Out-twist your opponents
- Includes one floor mat, spinner board and instructions
HOW TO PLAY
- Lay the game mat on the floor, with the colored circle facing up. Play indoors or outdoors.
- Participants need to take off their shoes whether playing indoors or outdoors. You can use shoes or other objects to press the four corners of the game pad to keep it flat.
- Specify a referee who is responsible for throwing the game’s dice and giving orders to the players.
- Choose where you stand based on the number of players.
Winning rules: If you can persist to the end or the last player to leave the game circle, you will win!
Game Features: Those with low sensitivity or weak body should enter with caution! Come on, challenge your wisdom, challenge your endurance, challenge your balance!
- Skills: balance, coordination, color recognition
- Mat size: 160*110 cm / 63*43 in
- 1 * mat
- 1 * spinner
- 1 * manual
- For 2 or more players.
- Ages 6 and up.
- Adult assembly required.